Your personal outlook is reflected by your skin which is the protective coating that shields all your other organs. Being the largest organ, skin requires a little more attention since it’s the one in contact with the environment including dust, dirt, and sun. Your skin is subject to damages from harmful chemicals and contaminated water as well. This suggests that if you want to protect your skin from early aging and disease, you must have a daily routine for its pampering. Although genes play an important role in defining your body, unhealthy diets with nonessential oils and spices can be a health hazard for your skin regardless of a properly implemented daily skincare regimen.
- Wash Regularly: instead of using soaps on your face, get used to a mild face wash depending on the type of your skin. You can adopt a few home remedies to attain a glowing and healthy skin. Lemon juice and fruit juices can go a long way to give you a refreshing skin. Use some milk cream combined with lemon juice if your skin is dry and then wash it off.
- Take Plenty of Fluids: if you want to have a healthy skin, meet the doctor’s recommended daily water intake of 8 glasses on the lower side. According to health experts, water consumption should be proportional to your weight. For example, if you weigh 70 kg, you should take 7 liters of water in a day. You can substitute this by including fruit juices in your diet.
- Make Sunscreen a Must: you should never dare to go outdoors without applying a sunscreen lotion or cream, essential for shielding your skin from the harmful UV rays from the sun. Sun exposure has been scientifically proven as the source of skin cancer. Your skin can also tan, get blemishes or sun spots but you can recover from this. It is therefore recommendable to use a sunscreen to avert the signs of early aging.
- Check Your Diet: if you experience bad patches or pimples, adjust to a healthier diet. Avoid excessive consumption of caffeine, tea, and saturated drinks. If you are a smoker, your skin is prone to harm since cigarettes makes it dry giving a dull complexion. Neither is beer good for your skin. Quit these stuffs completely or have them in moderation if you are mindful of your skin, let alone your health.
- Spare Time for Your Skin: regardless of how occupied you are in a day, make sure you get some time to carry out some skin care activities. You can always carry with you moist tissues to rub off dirt and sweat while at work or on the go. Ensure you routine apply a sunscreen and a moisturizer while going about with your daily activities. Wash your face before bedtime to scrap off any makeup and finally apply a moisturizer depending on your skin type.
- Understand Your Skin Type: you can judge your skin type by rubbing using a dry tissue paper in the morning. Presence of oil especially on the nose and chin indicates you have t-zone skin type. If your face is oily all over, you have an oily skin. If you notice patches of oily and dry surfaces on your skin, it is a reflection that you have a combined skin type. You are lucky if there is neither oil nor dryness on your skin.
- Watch Out Pimples and Acne: you should apply a little effort if your skin suffers from either the two conditions. Clean it more often and apply medicated soaps and creams. It is important to consult a dermatologist if you always have dandruff in your hair or scalp or if hormonal changes affect your skin. Avoid pinching and squeezing pimples or acne since it they can result to permanent scars.
- Avoid Too Much Makeup: if you would like to have a healthy and a young looking skin, avoid makeup or do it in moderation if it is a must. Be choosy on the makeup type and wear the ones that match with your skin type. Ensure that you wash it off on returning home or at bedtime. This will open the pore on your skin for better aeration and sweat to come out. You can use baby lotion or mild cleansing milk to get rid of any makeup traces.
It is now evident that you can get a healthy skin by just doing a little care and keep at bay black spots, wrinkles, pimples, blemishes and pigmentation. Wearing a sunscreen, moisturizing, and keeping your skin clean are some crucial undertakings you should always have at your fingertips. Avoid scratching and use a soft cloth if you experience irritations. It is your responsibility to take care of your skin. If you don’t care about the largest organ that you have, who else will? You can check this Annmarie Gianni Skin Detox Review; which assists you how to advances the skin conditions.