What You Need To Know Before Buying Male Enhancement Products?
Judging from the prevalence of male enhancement products currently on the market, it can be assumed that men of all ages have a desire to stay as active and virile as possible. Most consumers are familiar with doctor-prescribed medications such as Cialis and Viagra and while these certainly have a good track record in terms of treating erectile dysfunction, some men are unwilling to risk the possible associated side effects, or may just prefer to use a natural product.
For these men, the options are many, but with this wider choice can also come confusion. Before purchasing any product such as this, the consumer needs to identify exactly what they are looking for in a formula, what ingredients it uses, the amounts of ingredients, price, the overall health benefits, the safety of the product and how well it has performed in clinical trials.
As with all consumer products, more research and knowledge will mean a more satisfied customer.
What To Look For In A Male Enhancement Product?
Knowing exactly what to look for in a brand of male enhancement product certainly makes the process a lot easier and definitely less confusing. There are many natural ingredients that can target the main areas associated with erectile dysfunction, a condition that is often caused by a poor flow of blood to the penis.
Some products on the market make big promises and exaggerated claims, and while there are indeed some very good brands, men should also be aware of which are likely to not work as well or may simply be a waste of money.
Knowing which key ingredients should be included is the first step, and all beneficial formulas may consist of the following:
1. Niacin: A well-known supplement associated with increased sperm production and fertility.
2. Eurycoma Longifolia: A natural plant grown in Indonesia that has been shown to improve and regulate male hormone levels, resulting in an advanced state of desire and endurance.
3. Astragalus Membranaceus: An overall benefit to general health levels, in particular, energy and vigor.
4. Ginkgo Biloba: Normally known as a boost to memory and mental function, this extract has also shown blood flow-enhancing results.
5. Rhizoma Cucurmae Longae: As a member of the ginger family, Rhizoma can increase the body’s circulation, vital for aiding in stronger, firmer and longer-lasting erections.
6. Prosexual Nutrients: These combinations of amino acids are essential in all good formulas. As precursors to Nitric Oxide production, they play an important role in relaxing and dilating the blood vessels allowing a greater volume of blood flow to the penile chambers.
7. Avena Sativa: A common aphrodisiac, this substance, also known as Wild Oats, can enhance the libido and energize a diminished sex drive.
8. Tribulus Terrestris: This is strongly associated with making more male hormones available for use, in turn boosting strength and sexual endurance.
9. Tongkat Ali: Not only does this ingredient help remedy the problem of erectile dysfunction but can also aid premature ejaculation, another common sexual disorder in men.
10. Herba Cistanches: Chinese medicine has traditionally used this substance to treat all levels of impotence and erectile dysfunction.
11. Mormodica Charantia: Associated with improving the production of semen, increasing potency and volume of fertility and virility benefits and overall health levels in men.
12. Maca Powder: One of the new “superfoods”, Maca is an anti-oxidant, fighting cell-damaging free radicals in the body and strengthening the immune system.
13. Saw Palmetto: This is an important addition to any male health supplement for its prostate gland-supporting qualities.
In addition to ensuring all the essential ingredients are present in a male enhancement formula, consumers need to also be aware of the exactly how much ingredient is in each dose and whether it is included at its optimal level. Dosage instructions should be available as should information regarding any possible side effects that may occur, whether the product requires daily dosage or is just taken before sexual activity and whether or not the intake of alcohol affects the results.
Male Enhancers – What Results Should Be Expected?
While consumers can expect certain results from their chosen product, they must also bear in mind that certain individual factors can affect formula performance, such as age, general health levels, hereditary conditions etc. However, most male enhancement brands should produce the following results to some degree:
- A firmer, longer-lasting and more powerful erection
- An increase in length and girth of the erect penis
- Advanced sperm production and possible fertility improvement
- An overall sense of sexual desire and boost of the libido
- An improvement in premature ejaculation and mild erectile dysfunction
How Do These Formulas Work?
Understanding exactly how a product works is another key factor in choice of particular brand and while the ingredients in certain formulas may vary, the overall function is the same.
In order for a full erection to be achieved and maintained, there must be a good flow of blood into the penile chambers, known as Corpora Cavernosa and Corpus Spongiosum. These chambers which are in the shaft of the penis and around the Urethra respectively, consist of spongy tissue which, when engorged with blood, enlarge and swell resulting in the erection.
An improvement in the flow of blood will also have other overall health benefits, such as better circulation and improved energy levels.
It is clear that there are a lot of different factors that go into choosing your male enhancement product and often a good, the reputable manufacturer will be able to back up their health claims with actual medical data.
Clinical trials and consumer tests are two sources of information to check, while doctor endorsements and independent consumer reviews and testimonials are also helpful.
Being able to contact the company’s customer service department is vital, and it is always a good idea to take advantage of any free samples or special discounts that may be available.
A small amount of research, combined with product and ingredient knowledge will ensure that the consumer receives the best product available at a good price and that can, of course, produce the right results for his individual male enhancement needs.
While choosing the best male enhancement supplement largely depends on what an individual’s personal needs may be, there still are a few qualities that ideal supplements will fulfill. These qualities combine to make for an all-in-one answer to male sexual health issues.
Therefore, if you are interested in purchasing a supplement that offers you the most benefits for your dollar, find one that has ingredients that offer users with the ability to support longer, firmer erections during boosts of enhanced sexual stamina.
Other benefits that should be offered include increased libido and an overall impressive quality of ingredients. With these considerations in mind, the following list evaluates the top such products.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”