What is Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine?
Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine is a joint health supplement delivered in a liquid preparation that contains, according to its manufacturer, a pharmaceutical-grade formulation that promotes overall joint health and improved comfort in joint movement.
This drink combines Glucosamine HCL, chondroitin sulfate and MSM to deliver joint relief and strengthen joint resilience to fight future causes of damage.
Who is the Manufacturer of Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine?
Bio Naturals is the company behind the formulation and distribution of this supplement.
Table of Contents [Show]
Judging from the contents posted on the manufacturer’s official website, the company appears to have a strong track record of participation in the nutraceuticals business.
It has developed supplements that cater to different categories of supplements targeted at women, men and children of different ages and supplementation requirements, that includes nutrient deficiency, immune response, antioxidants, and sleeping aids.
How Does Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine Work?
This supplement combines glucosamine in the form of glucosamine HCL, chondroitin sulfate and MSM to boost healing and repair mechanisms that help restore damaged joints.
As a result, joints become better lubricated, higher volumes of cartilage are produced at faster rates, and joints develop enhanced protection from aging as well as other possible causes of damage.
Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This product is formulated using the following key ingredients:
- Glucosamine HCL: It allegedly contains a higher concentration of glucosamine, a compound that plays a crucial role in facilitating faster recovery of damaged joints by significantly increasing the volume of cartilage production
- Chondroitin sulfate: It supports faster relief from pain and inflammation, and promotes strengthening of connective tissues surrounding the joints
- MSM: Its sulfur content provides helps enhance healing and repair of damaged joints, and may also inhibit joint degeneration
- Hyaluronic Acid: It improves collagen production which the body utilizes to provide lubrication on and around the joints to prevent friction which may very well lead to joint damage and aging
- Boron: It helps your body better able to access calcium, convert this into useful forms, and utilize this to improve bone strength and better protect against bone loss and deterioration
- Manganese: It helps improve bone mineral density which helps slow down the rate of bone loss, and it also helps improve the mineral content of your bones to allow bone repair and development to happen
- Joint and Muscle Comfort Blend: A proprietary mix of natural juices and extracts that have been praised for their powerful antioxidant content and for their strong anti-inflammatory effect on swollen joints
What are the Advantages of Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine?
- This joint pain relief product is soy-free, wheat-free and gluten-free which makes it suitable for users who are following strict, gluten-free and soy-free diets.
- The manufacturer claims that the addition of aloe vera juice further enhance joint pain relief and cartilage repair.
- Glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM are added at significantly higher concentrations compared to similarly formulated joint supplements.
- This product is packaged in an opaque container which helps protect the potency of active ingredients in the formula to become degraded due to heat, exposure to light, and settling of moisture.
- The formula is infused with boron which has been associated with enhanced metabolism of nutrients, including calcium, to support bone repair and development.
What are the Disadvantages of Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine?
- There is no clear advantage to using pharmaceutical grade glucosamine sulfate to enhance joint pain relief and overall joint health.
- This product contains shellfish which may not make it suitable for use by individuals who have a known allergic reaction to this ingredient.
- There is some evidence to support that oral supplementation with hyaluronic acid may help improve overall joint health but, the HA concentration added to this product may be too low to be sufficiently potent to deliver joint pain relief and added lubrication to ease joint pain.
- Product contains artificial preservatives.
- This supplement’s formula does not meet the special requirements of a vegetarian and vegan diet and may not be suitable for people following these diets strictly.
How Should You take Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine?
The manufacturer recommends taking 2 tablespoons or 1 oz. daily. Always shake well before dispensing and refrain from taking more than the recommended daily dose.
How Much Does Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine Cost?
A bottle containing 32 fl.oz. costs $37.48 on the manufacturer’s official online store.
What is Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine’s Return Policy?
There is a mention of a 100% satisfaction and money back guarantee. However, the manufacturer fails to provide details for returns or refunds.
Does Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine Offer a Free Trial?
This product does not appear to be available under a free trial arrangement.
Bio Naturals Advanced Glucosamine Review – Final Verdict
This product offers a slightly different approach to supplementation. Although the key tenets remain to be the alleged power of glucosamine, chondrotin and MSM to promote joint health.
It cannot be denied, however, that the alleged beneficial effects of glucosamine and chondroitin to joint health remain to be proven beyond doubt. In any case, improvements are not guaranteed and, how effective a joint health supplement becomes to you is highly dependent on how well you’ve chosen relative to your specific needs for supplementing.
So, choose wisely and make sure to have a look at other products before you buy. When it comes to supplementing, you need to take a closer look at your choices and see which one may meet your need for supplementation. the best. If you have shellfish allergies, though, this supplement is definitely not for you.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.