What is Cognium?
Natrol Cognium Tablets are memory and concentration pills sold by Natrol, LLC, which also sells a variety of health and wellness products.
The product is sold in small boxes containing 60 tablets. The manufacturer offers a return policy up to 60 days from purchase. Customers are required to fill out a form online.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of Cognium?
Natrol, LLC is a manufacturer of vitamins and has been in the market for the past 35 years. They strive to provide safe, innovative products.
Some of their products include weight management, women’s pills, and vitamins that promote brain health. Cognium is a memory pill created to increase memory and focus within four weeks when used as directed.
Cognium Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Take 2 tablets daily. Once in the morning and once in the evening, with food.
- CERA-Q Powder (100mg): Powder made from protein derived from the cocoons of silkworms. Keeps the brain from building up stores of amyloid plaque, which is being researched for its links to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Dicalcium Phosphate: Pharmaceutical excipient used to dilute substances, make them stable, and able to be swallowed.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose: Depolymerized cellulose used as pharmaceutical excipient. Used to bind and fill formulations. High-quality wood pulp that has been hydrolyzed, purified, and dried.
- Maltodextrin: maltodextrin used to dilute substances, works as a coating agent, increases calorie levels in oral supplements, and increases viscosity in certain products.
- Stearic Acid: Emollient and emulsifier. Prevents water loss.
- Magnesium Stearate: Magnesium Stearate Lubricates tablets to keep contents from sticking to machinery during processing.
- Glycerin: Used to improve athletic performance and prevent water loss.
What are the Advantages of Cognium?
- Fights amyloid plaque that is linked to Alzheimer’s disease and other degenerative brain diseases.
- Cognium has been studied various times for safety and effectiveness.
- This nootropic supplement is available on variety of online website.
- It may help to improve memory & concentration
What are the Disadvantages of Cognium?
- Only the main ingredient’s quantity is listed.
- Due to sales at a variety of retailers, customers may experience uneven prices.
Cognium Questions and Answers
Q: Can pregnant or nursing women take Cognium?
A: Cognium is safe for most people, but women who are pregnant or nursing should discuss the possible use of Cognium with a qualified physician.
Q: Does Cognium work?
A: Nine clinical studies found that people who used the product as directed saw marked improvements in 4 weeks.
Q: How Much is Cognium?
A: The single bottle of the product is sold at the cost of $17.45 on third-party sites.
Q: What are the ingredients in Cognium?
A: The ingredient of Cognium is a silk protein hydrolysate which is obtained from the threads of silkworm cocoons.
Q: How Should You Take Cognium?
A: It should be taken one pill in the morning and one pill at night. You should take Cognium with your day and night meals.
Q: Does Cognium contain stimulant?
A: No it doesn’t. Cognium is stimulant free and very safe.
Cognium Review – Final Verdict
Cognium is an innovative brain enhancement product including CERA-Q powder, which contains proteins derived from silkworm cocoons.
Research has shown these proteins are effective in the fight against amyloid plaque buildup that could cause degenerative brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s. In addition, nine studies have been performed on the product.
The product is backed by a return policy, but cannot be directly purchased through the manufacturer’s website. A variety of products is tested independently and directly available from their manufacturers.
Cognium can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.