What is Ultimate Youth Concentrate?
A water-based topical facial cream that looks to help turn back the hands of time, and provide a more youthful appearance to your skin while providing moisture and some age-fighting peptides.
As we age our skin naturally loses some of its elasticity and firmness often resulting in unwanted wrinkles, and this may even lower one’s self-esteem.
The ability to slow down the aging process has in the past required surgical intervention. However, Ultimate Youth Concentrate looks to provide an alternative to surgery with a combination of peptides in hopes of a more natural facial skin firmness.
Who is the Manufacturer of Ultimate Youth Concentrate?
The manufacturer responsible for bringing Ultimate Youth Concentrate to the consumer market is Formulyst Corporation Limited.
A company that feels they are creating a superior skin care line with the want to provide the consumer with gold standard skincare products that work.
Customers can purchase products directly from Formulyst via the website or phone, and this provides consumer confidence through direct manufacturer contact.
How Does Ultimate Youth Concentrate Work?
Using a combination of peptides and moisturizers to soften fine lines and help your facial skin to feel more supple and youthful.
The combination of five peptides and other ingredients offer your skin deep hydration and may boost its ability to remain firmer without invasive procedures.
Ultimate Youth Concentrate Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The list of ingredient is quite lengthy, so let get a more in-depth description of ingredients that are in this anti-aging formula for their contribution to giving your skin a more youthful appearance.
- SH-Oligopeptide-1 – This is a synthetic peptide that primarily uses as a skin conditioning agent.
- SH-Oligopeptide-2 – This peptide is used in cosmetics for its similarities to insulin growth factors in the human body.
- Sh-Polypeptide-1 – It is a single chain synthetic peptide used as a skin conditioner.
- Sh-Polypeptide-9 – Used in cosmetics to stimulate the growth of blood vessels.
- Sh-polypeptide-11 – Is primarily used to stimulate the production of collagen.
- Folic Acid Fermented Extract – Also called Bassilius /Soybean extract it is used in cosmetics as a skin conditioner.
- 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid – May have the ability to prevent wrinkles and facial sagging.
- Calcium Hydroxymethioine – It is used in anti-aging creams as a skin conditioner.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide–8 – Is used in anti-aging creams in an attempt to reduce the wrinkles and lines found around the eyes and mouth.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-30 – Used to prevent wrinkles that are caused by repetitive muscle contractions.
As you can see from the website these are some of the ingredients that are used to create this unique formula; other ingredients also help to make up the emollient base of the cream.
What are the Advantages of Ultimate Youth Concentrate?
- Using this product may help to lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- You may notice your facial skin becoming firmer and more supple.
- While using this product you may notice an improvement to the feel of your facial skin.
- You may not need to use additional moisturizers while you are using this product.
What are the Disadvantages of Ultimate Youth Concentrate?
- Using this product will not permanently remove any existing wrinkles.
- People with sensitive skin or allergies may have trouble using this cream.
- There is no residual effect to this product you must continue use in order to maintain any results you obtain.
- This product is water-based, and you may not like the way it feels on your skin.
How Should You use Ultimate Youth Concentrate?
There are no instructions for use available on the manufacturer website, at this time it is unclear how often you apply this cream for best results.
How Much Does Formulyst Ultimate Youth Cost?
On the manufacturer website, one bottle is listed for $129.00 plus shipping you can, however, incorporate this product into a bundle with two other products and pay $108.00 plus shipping.
What is Ultimate Youth Concentrate’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer offers a full refund minus the cost of shipping if the product is returned within 31 days from the purchase date.
Does Formulyst Ultimate Youth Offer a Free Trial?
No, at this time the manufacturer is not offering any type of free trial for their products.
Ultimate Youth Concentrate Review – Final Verdict
Formulyst has made what they are calling their Ultimate Youth Concentrate a product that they believe will help to change the look of aging skin on ones face, and some may see noticeable results while using this product however individual results will vary.
Using a water-based formula they may have made their product more agreeable to more types of skin, no one wants a greasy face, but some of the ingredients that are used in creating this product may irritate sensitive skin.
Without having clear information available about the frequency of use to obtain the best results, and how many ounces that each bottle contains it is hard to determine if this product would be a good fit to your budget.
For further information, you may have to contact customer service directly to get the answers to these questions and any others you may have.
Do discuss any product you intend to use on your face with your healthcare provider, and take the time to compare anti-aging products to find the one best suited to your skin after all you always want to put your best face forward.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.